Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I'd Like To

I'd like to say I'm perfect and that I've made no mistakes. 
I'd like to say love is eternal and ignore my own heartache. 
I'd like to say that everything is just as it should be. 
I'd like to say I don't understand what it means to feel lonely. 
I'd like to say I know what's up and exactly where my life's headed. 
I'd like to say I have no cares and it all works out in the end. 
I'd like to say that everything turns out like one big movie. 
I'd like to say I'm full of hope and things are going groovy. 
I'd like to say that I'm carefree and focused solely on the moment. 
I'd like to toss my hands up high and shout at the world "Yeah, so what?".
I'd like to. Sure. I'd like to. But it's plain to see. 
I'd like to. Yeah. I really would. But that's not true to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment